CRM is a system used for managing relationships with your customers. It is a system used for managing relationships and interactions with customers and prospects all in one centralized place. It helps companies to stay connected with customers thereby improving revenues and customer base and reduces attrition rates.
For a business, the most important and valued assets are its customers. As the business grows it becomes imperative and important for it to have a centralized place to store and view the information about the customers to make better decisions.
Without an automated and centralized system, employees can lose track of customers, their interactions, important information, and miss potential business opportunities. E.g. misplaced customer contact information, two salespersons contacting the same client that can anger the client and possibly gone for good.
CRM system is useful for everyone, for all the stakeholders like sales, customer service, business development, marketing, and many other domains of a business. CRM tool can help in storing the customer information, track and record service issues, manage the marketing campaigns, identify new business opportunities all in one place and disperse the relevant information to the relevant people whenever they need it.
CRM is helpful for all scales of business from small to medium to large scale businesses, everyone can be benefitted from it and drive the business growth. CRM lets everyone in the company see how customers have been communicated with, their recent purchases, purchase history, communication history, service issues, warranty timelines, just to name a few.
Merely using CRM technology won’t benefit you if you don’t have a proper CRM strategy. CRM strategies are the processes that organizations adopt to standardize and optimize the way the CRM tool is to be used for best efficiency and business growth.
At the very basic level, CRM consolidates all the customer information in one place for easy access and easy management. CRM lets us record the interaction with customers over e-mail, social media, mobile, and other available channels.
Marketing Automation: CRM tools can help to automate the repetitive marketing tasks to convert a sales lead into a customer. E.g. it can automatically send the marketing material as soon as a new prospect comes into contact.
Salesforce automation: it tracks customer interactions and automates the business processes that are necessary to entice the prospects and follow the sales leads.
Contact center automation: it includes pre-recorded audio that might assist customers in solving their problems and help in spreading the information. It can handle customer requests cutting the time needed for handling the calls by the agents.
Location-based services: Some CRM tools have geo-location features i.e. based on the customers’ location, they can launch marketing campaigns. This is also helpful in finding a prospect based on the physical location
Workflow automation: CRM systems help organizations to optimize their business processes by streamlining the repetitive tasks, taking the load off from the employees’ shoulders, and helping them on focussing on other important tasks
CRM Analytics: CRM analytics can increase customers’ satisfaction and decrease the churn rate by analyzing loads of data and launching targeted marketing campaigns.
Human resource management: CRM stores the information about the employees like contact information, performance, benefits. Utilizing this information HRs can monitor and manage the employee workforce.
Artificial intelligence: With the advancement in technology, CRM has also evolved with time. AI has been integrated into CRMs to automate repetitive and mundane tasks; identity buying patterns to predict customer behavior to offer them the targeted solutions giving them a consumer delight
Types of CRM
On-premises CRM: Companies with complex CRM needs may be benefited from the OM-premise CRM solution. The responsibility of administration, security, upgrade, maintenance lies on the company which is using the CRM. The CRM software resides on the company’s own servers and usually takes time to be fully integrated with the company’s data and processes.
Cloud-based CRM (On-demand CRM): Also known as SaaS, it is fast, efficient, especially meant for companies with limited technological expertise and resources. Data is stored on the external network, in remote locations from where it can be accessed anytime, anywhere by the employees with the help of an internet connection.
Security of the data is a major concern in the on-demand CRM solutions as the company doesn’t handle the maintenance and storage of the data. Compatibility issues might also arise while migrating the data from the company’s system to the external cloud.
Open source CRM: Open-source CRMs are free to install and use. The code is made public, and this code can be altered by the companies as per their requirements.
Benefits of deploying CRM:
- Run multi-channel campaigns
- Personalize the buyer experience by customizing customer journeys based on user engagement.
- Gain insights into your brand reputation and market through real-time data analysis.
- Build custom dashboards to analyze the data that matters most to your business.
- Prioritize leads using various lead scoring models
- Automate processes for a better service engagement experience
- Find the right prospects and customers.
- Always know the next best action to move relationships forward.
- Build a high-performing sales team
- Engage and collaborate around strategic deals.
- Align to the buyer’s journey to deliver personalized engagement.
- Work anytime, anywhere.
- Let customers connect quickly and easily through multi-channel service options.
- Use the AI of service bots to increase service availability and free your agents for more high-value interactions.
- Resolve issues quickly using data analysis and predictive care
- Deliver value with every interaction with a complete customer view.
- Guide agents’ actions toward optimal outcomes using intelligent automation.
- Create upsell or cross-sell opportunities using customer data.
- Improve service based on survey feedback, discussion forums, and social listening.
- Onboard new agents quickly with in-app learning options.
- Optimize your service staff by allocating resources based on service trends that you can monitor in real-time.
- Use the Internet of Things (IoT) to detect and solve problems faster.
- Reduce costs using predictive maintenance.
- Automate work orders, scheduling, and dispatching.
- Boost on-site efficiency by providing technicians with mobile access to home office data.
- Understand customer preferences and history to deliver more personalized service.
- Enable technicians to work hands-free by using innovative technology like mixed reality headsets.
- Provide customers with real-time technician location tracking and appointment reminders.
- Share quotes, contracts, and scheduling information quickly and easily.
- Let customers self-schedule appointments and monitor service with a customer portal.
- Visualize costs and revenue using robust project planning capabilities and intuitive dashboards.
- Anticipate resource demands and forecast project profitability.
- Build customer trust using a customer-centric service delivery model.
- Make the most out of billable resources using real-time dashboards to measure utilization.
- Improve skill-based assignments with a unified scheduling engine.
- Empower service professionals to apply directly to relevant projects.
- Simplify the contracts process and collaborate seamlessly with customers through a secure portal.
- Submit, process, and approve time and expenses anytime, anywhere for faster customer billing
- Increased automation
- All information in one place
- Clear operational strategy
- Mobile workforce
- Data-driven business culture
- Uncomplicated sales process
- Team collaboration
- End to end customer management
Who uses a CRM system?
B2B utilizes the full capacity of the CRM systems by making the most out of them. It helps them to create a common platform where their partners, vendors, and stakeholders can stay in touch with each other.
B2C companies have shorter customer life cycles. CRM tool helps them in reaching out to their consumers easily giving them a better experience thereby reducing the attrition rates.
As cloud-based on-demand CRM solutions are too expensive for SMEs, they can always go for free CRM solutions and go out and compete with the bigger players in the market
Enterprise CRM can help the salespersons by reducing the time they spend on mundane and repetitive tasks and helping them to focus on their customers and unifying the processes and operations across the various geographical locations.
Customer Journey in Lead management
Interested in Prospect to Lead to Customer
Customer Journey in Customer Support
Unhappy to Neural to Happy to Loyal
NBT is an award-winning CRM development company based in India, UK, and the USA. We provide best-in-class CRM solutions that help businesses to drive better growth by channelizing effective communication between the customers and your organization.
Our experts are highly adept and have hands-on experience with CRM development solutions. We provide customized solutions best suited to meet the needs of diverse business models. Se provides end-to-end CRM solutions, NBT is your one-touch point for all CRM development needs at affordable prices.
Our CRM Development Services:
CRM Development Solutions
Fast and efficient CRM system development solutions tailored according to your need that helps you in storing and managing all the customer information in place and helps in building better relationships with the customers.
CRM Mobile Application
With the CRM mobile application, you can access the data across various devices like laptops, desktops, smartphones, tablets.
CRM Integration Services
Get in touch with our highly skilled and dedicated developers for all your CRM integration-related requirements. We integrate the CRM systems eliminating all the compatibility issues ensuring a smoother experience for the employees so that they focus on customer interactions.
A good CRM implementation strategy is the key factor in the successful deployment of the CRM system. We ensure CRM compatibility with your internal systems and software and easy and fast installation across your organization.
CRM Maintenance and Upgrades
We provide unparalleled support and maintenance to ensure the system is fast, secure, and always up and running. We also provide regular upgrade services to keep the system on the top of the technology curve.
Advanced CRM Development Solution
We provide state-of-the-art advanced CRM development solutions like Strategic CRM, Analytical CRM, Operational CRM, and Collaborative CRM.
Our Development Process
Tell us your project requirements
Our analysts will thoroughly review your project requirements and select the most experienced developers best suited for your project type.
Discuss details with our experts
Our experts will contact you within no time to discuss your project-related queries and to offer the best solution for your project development.
Choose engagement terms & timeframes
Based on the project consultation provided by analysts, you can choose the timelines as per your convenience for your project.
Secure payment methods
Pay through multiple options provided to you, our payment methods are highly secure and confidential. We start your project in no time as soon as we receive the payment. For your convenience, we provide the option of milestone payment.
Why are we the ??
- We build websites that manifest excellence and aptly meet the diverse CRM Development needs of the businesses.
- We have full technical expertise in CRM Development, we bundle the best-suited technology with every project to meet stringent deadlines.
- We make detailed workflow models for every project to sync well with the requirements to deliver the highest quality projects with guaranteed satisfaction to global clients.
- To keep up with the technological advancements and changes, we make our toolbox highly adaptable and scalable and implement these changes to our CRM Development services immediately.
- Our team is one of the best and technologically strongest teams in the universe that guarantees to deliver the exact solutions for the requirements that you have asked for.
- We believe in delivering the solutions that are the best in the market and are light on your pocket. Our price ranges are much lower than our competitors, so we can offer affordable solutions.
- We are available round the clock to answer our clients’ queries and help them serve better through different communication channels.
- We never force you to take hosting or other services from us, the choice is entirely of the clients.
- We always book domain and hosting on your name
- We provide you prices that are affordable in pockets and are also highly competitive.
- We offer content writing so that you get all solutions at one point and hence save on time and money.
- Since we are experts in SEO/online marketing we ensure that your site is search engine friendly.
- Our sites are fully responsive and mobile-friendly.
- The website we develop is never a replica or duplicate of any other website. We offer a fresh, unique, and creative website that gives a unique identity to your business.
Customer satisfaction guaranteed:
TRANSPARENCY: At NBT, we believe in complete transparency, we keep our clients fully engaged and updated during the entire project development cycle.
100% ON-TIME DELIVERY: Our highly developed and time-tested project management strategies have resulted in a 100% on-time delivery track record for the past 10+ years of our operations.
FREE ONE MONTH SUPPORT: To take care of our customers even after the project has been handed over, we provide free one-month support to our customers after the final delivery.
FLEXIBLE ENGAGEMENTS: NBT offers customized engagement models, crafted to meet the exact requirements of clients with different business needs.
24X7 SUPPORT: Our experts are available 24*7 so that you can discuss with our experts at any time and solutions are provided to you just when you ask for them.
Top Reasons why our customers in 40+ countries trust NBT:
10+ years in web application and framework development.
3000+ successful web applications and CRM portals delivered since 2009.
Web development services for small, medium, and large enterprises.
100% Satisfaction guarantee.
Flexibility to choose from Hourly or Fixed Cost payments
Industries we serve:
- Retail & Ecommerce
- Banking & Finance
- Travel & Tourism
- Non Profit Organizations
- Government Organizations
Hire CRM Developer
Hire an expert CRM Developer to get customized solutions for your web application needs. Our high experience, qualified, and skilled developers have years of hands-on experience working with CRM. The applications that we make are built using the latest technologies having all modern features that suit diverse business models at prices that are light on your pockets. Hire CRM Developer on an hourly or fixed price basis to take your revenues, profits, reputations, and consumer base at astronomical levels. Get in touch with us to know more.