iPad is a line of tablets designed and marketed by Apple. iPad is a tablet-style computing device, as shown in the picture.
It is a tablet-style computing device and has similar features to the iPhone, but the main difference is that applications have been designed and optimized to run on larger screens. iPad runs on a specially modified version of iOS called iPadOS and uses similar hardware, however it is more powerful, high performance, and capable than smaller devices. It was first released in 2010 and since then Apple has sold over 400 million units.
Features of iPad
- Keep multiple apps at the ready in Slide Over and quickly access favorites with just a swipe.
- Easily make a Slide Over app full screen by dragging it to the top.
- Open multiple windows from the app in Split View. Perfect for working on two notes or Pages documents, viewing two maps, or organizing files in the Files app.
- Open a window from the same app in multiple spaces so users can work on different projects across your iPad.
- See all the open windows for an app by tapping its icon in the Dock.
- Get at‑a‑glance information by pinning Today View widgets on the Home screen.
- Use the widget editor to choose favorite widgets, which will always appear on the Home screen. Swipe up to see all other widgets.
- Quickly take a screenshot using Apple Pencil by dragging it from either bottom corner.
- A pixel eraser lets people remove exactly what they want from a drawing, and a ruler makes it easy to draw straight lines.
- Capture the entire document, email, or web page and mark it up.
- Use iPad as a second display for additional screen space. Have one app open while the user works in another, or see how a presentation looks in presentation mode while editing it on Mac.
- Mirror the screen on Mac to have two screens displaying the same content, making it perfect for sharing with others.
- Connect iPad to Mac using a cord to keep it charged, or use it wirelessly for greater mobility.
- Use the precision and intuitiveness of Apple Pencil with your favorite creative Mac apps. Draw and write naturally, edit a photo or graphic, and use it to point and click like you would with a mouse.
- Write and sketch on PDFs or mark up your documents with Apple Pencil. See the updates live on Mac as users mark them up on their iPad.
- Create a sketch on iPad using Apple Pencil and easily insert it into any document on Mac.
- Instantly navigate long documents, web pages, and conversations by dragging the scroll bar.
- Moving the cursor is even faster and more precise — just pick it up and drag it to where you want. It will automatically snap to lines and between words.
- Select text just by tapping and swiping. For quick sentence and paragraph selection, triple- or quadruple.
- Double-tap to quickly select addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, and more.
- Undo with a simple three‑finger swipe to the left or redo by swiping three fingers to the right.
- Quickly select email messages, files, and folders by tapping with two fingers and dragging.
- The Quick Type keyboard now includes Quick Path, so you can swipe your finger from one letter to the next to enter a word without removing your finger from the keyboard.
- Pinch to shrink the Quick Type keyboard and move it wherever you want so there’s more room for your apps.
- Users can swipe or tap to type interchangeably, so they can choose what’s most convenient even if they’re mid.
- Alternate word options appear in the predictive bar, so you can quickly choose a different option.
- Dictation automatically detects which language a user is speaking. The language will be chosen from the keyboard languages enabled on the device, up to a maximum of four.
- You can now install custom fonts and use them in your favorite apps.
- Easily see and manage the fonts users have installed directly in Settings.
- Easily browse files deep in nested folders in the new Column View. Just select a file and get a high‑resolution preview.
- Quick Actions make it easy to rotate, mark up or create a PDF in the Files app.
- Column View displays a rich set of metadata, so you can see the details for each file as you browse.
- A new downloads folder gives users a central place to access their web downloads and attachments from Safari and Mail.
- Access files on a USB drive, SD card, or hard drive.
- Share folders with friends, family, and colleagues in iCloud Drive. Users can even give them access to adding their own files.
- Create folders on the local drive and add your favorite files
- Select files and zip them for easy sharing via email. Tap a zip file to expand it into a folder and access the files.
- Connect to a file server at work or a home PC using SMB from Files.
- A host of new keyboard shortcuts make navigating Files even easier.
- Search suggestions make it simple to find what they’re looking for. Just tap the suggestion to quickly filter your results.
- Create a digital copy of physical documents and put them directly in the location where you want to store them.
- An updated start page design includes favorites, frequently visited, and most recently visited websites so people can quickly get to the site they want. Siri suggestions surface relevant websites in their browsing history, frequently visited sites, links sent to them in Messages, and more.
- Check the statuses of files users are downloading, access downloaded files quickly, and drag and drop them into a file or email they are working on. They can even download files in the background while they get work done
- Choose to resize the photo to small, medium, large or actual size before you upload it.
- The new View menu in the Smart Search field gives people quick access to text size controls, Reader view, and per‑site settings.
- Quickly zoom in and out on a website’s text.
- Choose to enable camera, microphone, and location access depending on the website users are visiting. They can also decide whether to view a website in its desktop or mobile version, use Reader view and enable content blockers on a per‑site basis.
- Save a set of open tabs to Bookmarks so people can quickly reopen them later.
- If you start to type the address of a website that’s already open, Safari directs you to the open tab.
- New options let people email a web page as a link, as a PDF, or in Reader view from the share sheet.
- If users try to use a weak password when signing up for a new website account, Safari warns you.
- Safari history and open tabs that have synced with iCloud are now protected with end‑to‑end encryption.
- Safari automatically presents a website’s desktop version for iPad. Touch input maps correctly when a website expects mouse or trackpad input. Website scaling takes advantage of the large iPad screen, so you’ll see websites at their optimal size. And scrolling within web pages is faster and more fluid
- Now users can access the full Safari toolbar in Split View.
- Navigate the web even faster with over 30 new keyboard shortcuts when users use an external keyboard
- A new Dark Mode option gives iPadOS and apps a beautiful dark color scheme. Perfect for low-light environments, Dark Mode is easier on your eyes and won’t disturb people around you.
- Tap the new button in Control Centre to quickly turn Dark Mode on and off, such as when you enter a dark room or theatre.
- Have Dark Mode turn on and off at a certain time or based on sunrise and sunset, which is great when users are outside at night or using your iPad before they go to bed.
- New wallpapers optimized for Dark Mode automatically change as people switch between light and dark
- Dark Mode is beautifully integrated throughout iPadOS, from built‑in apps and settings to system‑level views
- An API lets third‑party developers implement Dark Mode in their apps.
- Control the location data that users pass to apps with new, fine-grained controls. They can choose to grant an app access to their location once or anytime they use it
- Receive a notification when an app is using users’ location in the background, so they can decide whether to update their permission.
- API changes and new controls help prevent apps from accessing users’ locations without their consent while they’re using Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Now you can control whether you share your location when you share a photo.
- Content previews are only displayed from known senders in peoples’ contacts.
- Motion Capture lets developers integrate people’s movement into their apps
- AR content appears naturally in front of or behind people, enabling more immersive AR experiences and fun green-screen–style applications
- Introducing a new way to control your iPadOS devices, entirely with your voice
- Voice Control uses the Siri speech recognition engine to give you the latest advances in machine learning for audio‑to‑text transcription
- You can easily navigate by telling Voice Control to select the name of an accessibility label for buttons, links, and more
- Navigation commands give you quick ways to open apps, search the web, press the Home button, and more
- Use your voice to perform gestures, such as tap, swipe, pinch, zoom, press the Home button, and more.
- With Attention Awareness, Voice Control goes to sleep when you turn your head away from the TrueDepth camera on an iPad. It doesn’t activate until you look back at the screen — so you can talk to a friend nearby without affecting your device.
- iPadOS supports adding attachments to events in Calendar.
- Hundreds of new, more specific relationship labels in Contacts help users manage their growing contact lists
- Create a Memoji for yourself and your other contacts directly inside Contacts
- A new form of management called User Enrolment, built specifically for Bring Your Own Device, maintains user privacy while keeping corporate data protected.
- Deliver custom content during Automated Device Enrolment to enhance security and show users tailored information.
- Create and manage Apple IDs used by employees, giving them access to services like iCloud Notes
- APIs for identity providers and app developers enable users to seamlessly log in to apps and websites using the security of Face ID and Touch ID.
- 38 new keyboard languages
- Typing prediction languages
- Choose from a variety of colors when you flag an email message. Colored flags are synced via iCloud to Mail on all your Apple devices, and they can be changed or removed at any time.
- Have all emails from a specified sender blocked and move the messages directly to the trash. Blocking a sender works across all your Apple devices.
- The map features significantly improved and more realistic details for roads, beaches, parks, buildings, and more.
- Explore where you’re going before you get there with an immersive 3D experience that gives you a 360-degree view of a place. And enjoy smooth and seamless transitions as you navigate your way around.
- Share your estimated time of arrival with family, friends, and co-workers. Your ETA even updates should a significant delay occur.
NBT provides all kinds of iPad development solutions, whether you are looking for a new app or want to redesign an existing app to enhance its functionality, we got you covered. Our expert and adept developers build and deliver state-of-the-art apps encompassing all the modern features at affordable price ranges. We have been designing and developing iPad applications right from its inception when it was first released in the public domain.
NBT is a top-rated and award-winning iPad application development company in UK, USA, and India. We offer professional solutions to clients from all around the Globe; we develop apps in multiple niches in multiple industries.
Our iPad app developers ensure the clients that their business is in the process of continuous growth by delivering the solutions meticulously crafted as per their business models.
We are a reputed iPad application development company; our team has all the necessary skills and expertise to develop iPad apps as per the industry benchmarks.iPad is the most sold tablet in the world and the market is showing unprecedented growth in the future. Get in touch with our proficient analysts to get customized solutions best suited for your business and consumers.
Our iPad App Development Services
iPad App Development
Our highly skilled and adept developers have vast experience in developing many industry-specific and customer-centric iPad applications. We have hands-on experience of working on all the iOS development frameworks and tools to deliver professional services that are light on your pockets
We offer iPad integration services with any third-party plugins and extensions to further augment the feature and functionality of your apps. Our integration services ensure that your apps always remain on top of the technological curve and you always march miles ahead of your competitors.
iPad UI/UX Design
A good design is a key to a successful iPad application, at NBT we adhere to the best practices while designing for application. Good design always entices traffic on the app, improves the user experience, and enables users for repeat visits in the future. We make the design as per your target audience so that your target base increases and you see the profit levels in green color, always!
iPad App Testing
We have adopted very stringent testing methods to ensure that your iPad applications are always up and running and remain free from bugs, errors, and glitches. Our expert QA engineers have a wide spectrum of knowledge and use advanced tools to clean –up the application code.
iPad App Deployment
We are well-versed in process of iPad deployment and have deployed many applications on the App Store successfully and have many others in the pipeline.
iPad Apps Support & Maintenance
The end of the application development is just the beginning of the work for us. We offer you the best in class maintenance and support for the application so that you are always at the applications are at the forefront of the competitive advantage.
OUR DEVELOPMENT PROCESS
Tell us your project requirements
Our analysts will thoroughly review your project requirements and select the most experienced developers best suited for your project type.
Discuss details with our experts
Our experts will contact you within no time to discuss your project-related queries and to offer the best solution for your project development.
Choose engagement terms & timeframes
Based on the project consultation provided by analysts, you can choose the timelines as per your convenience for your project.
Secure payment methods
Pay through multiple options provided to you, our payment methods are highly secure and confidential. We start your project in no time as soon as we receive the payment. For your convenience, we provide the option of milestone payment.
Why are we the industry leaders?
- We build websites that manifest excellence and aptly meet the diverse iPad application Development needs of the businesses.
- We have full technical expertise in iPad application Development, we bundle the best-suited technology with every project to meet stringent deadlines.
- We make detailed workflow models for every project to sync well with the requirements to deliver the highest quality projects with guaranteed satisfaction to global clients.
- To keep up with the technological advancements and changes, we make our toolbox highly adaptable and scalable and implement these changes to our iPad application services immediately.
- Our team is one of the best and technologically strongest teams in the universe that guarantees to deliver the exact solutions for the requirements that you have asked for.
- We believe in delivering the solutions that are the best in the market and are light on your pocket. Our price ranges are much lower than our competitors, so we can offer affordable solutions.
- We are available round the clock to answer our clients’ queries and help them serve better through different communication channels.
- We never force you to take hosting or other services from us, the choice is entirely of the clients.
- We always book domain and hosting on your name
- We provide you prices that are affordable in pockets and are also highly competitive.
- We offer content writing so that you get all solutions at one point and hence save on time and money.
- Since we are experts in SEO/online marketing we ensure that your site is search engine friendly.
- Our sites are fully responsive and mobile-friendly.
- The website we develop is never a replica or duplicate of any other website. We offer a fresh, unique, and creative website that gives a unique identity to your business.
Customer satisfaction guaranteed:
TRANSPARENCY: At NBT, we believe in complete transparency, we keep our clients fully engaged and updated during the entire project development cycle.
100% ONTIME DELIVERY: Our highly developed and time-tested project management strategies have resulted in a 100% on-time delivery track record for the past 10+ years of our operations.
FREE ONE MONTH SUPPORT: To take care of our customers even after the project has been handed over, we provide free one-month support to our customers after the final delivery.
FLEXIBLE ENGAGEMENTS: NBT offers customized engagement models, crafted to meet the exact requirements of clients with different business needs.
24X7 SUPPORT: Our experts are available 24*7 so that you can discuss with our experts at any time and solutions are provided to you just when you ask for them.
Top Reasons why our customers in 40+ countries trust NBT:
10+ years in IPad Mobile Application development.
200+ successful IPad applications and IPad Web Applications delivered since 2009.
IPad App development services for small, medium, and large enterprises.
100% Satisfaction guarantee.
Flexibility to choose from Hourly or Fixed Cost payments
Industries we serve:
- Retail & Ecommerce
- Banking & Finance
- Travel & Tourism
- Non Profit Organizations
- Government Organizations
Hire iPad App Developer
Hire our expert iPad Application to get customized solutions for your web application needs. Our high experience, qualified, and skilled developers have years of hands-on experience working with iPad. The applications that we make are built using the latest technologies having all modern features that suit diverse business models at prices that are light on your pockets. Hire an iPad Application Developer on an hourly or fixed price basis to take your revenues, profits, reputations, and consumer base at astronomical levels. Get in touch with us to know more.