Perl stands for “Practical Extraction and Reporting Language”, there is no specified acronym for Perl. One can create his own acronym. Perl was created by Larry Wall in 1987 when he was working on a bug reporting system and “AWK”- a programming language he was using for the purpose was not getting help from it. Perl is a high-level, interpreted and dynamic programming language. Perl can be combined with other programming languages like Python, PHP , C++, etc without writing existing code in these new languages
What’s Perl used for?
- extracting data and generating reports
- Automatically generate emails
- Web development
- CGI programming
- Image creation and manipulation
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) creation
- Create mail filters to filter out unwanted mails and spams
- VLSI (Very Large Scale Integration) electronics
We are Perl Development Experts, we handle everything from PERL web development to PERL script development, PERL database applications, text mining, and GUI development among and much more. We have a team of trained, professional PERL programmers ready to take on the most difficult challenges and come up with superior results.
Core strengths in writing custom Perl applications using a wide range of frameworks. We combine these with MySQL or PostgreSQL in order to architect high availability and scalable models with the best practices one would expect. Our dedicated teams build applications from scratch, add new functionalities to an already built application or rewrite an existing one. This way, we make sure our customers are always satisfied with our work, building thus a trustworthy and respect based business relationship. As a web development company, we’ve been programming in Perl for long enough to know the ins and outs of any type of project. Our skills are not only technical but also project and customer-related.
Being Perl Development Experts we offer many business solutions:
- Custom application development services Perl Development
- Web-based application development services
- Web service development services
- Software and Script development services
- Database application development services
- Custom CMS Development Services
- Software support and maintenance
- Integration Services
- QA/testing services