As we know Python is a programming language. These days Python is in high demand because of its flexibility and scalability and readability factors. Python is similar compared to all kinds of programming languages but two distinct features make Python so special – Scalable and readable components. Moreover, Python is the oldest language too. Any developer can easily understand the language and hence stands as the developer favorite!
Python is the 4th popular language and was initially found by Guido Vann Rossum in the year 1991. NASA also uses Python for its web application.
If you are thinking to build a web application for your business you can hire Python developer and get your work done.
What is all about Python?
Python as discussed above is a high-level programming language. Web applications are built easily with the help of this language as the code is simple, straightforward, and utilizes less code. Hence, many developers prefer as their python development time obviously gets reduced which in turn can save time too.
Benefits of Python:
-existence of third-party modules.
-presence of support libraries.
-learning is simple.
So, all these advantages make Python unique when compared to other programming languages such as Java, PHP, etc. due to which developers fall in love with the Python language.
Necessary skills that a Python developer must hold:
- ORM libraries – Open Source Relational Databases such as SQL, MySQL, etc.
- Good familiarity with Python frameworks – Django, Flask, and CherryPy.
- Python libraries overview.
- Sidekiq and Rescue.
- Git and SVN Client Tortoise SVN.
- Redis and Elastic Search.
- AWS, EC2, S3, Linux, Windows, Apache, and Nginx.
- Responsive interfaces, Bootstrap as well as Materialize Designs.
- Updated versions, AI and machine learning, and sound communication.
These above skills are prominent for any Python developer and if he/she possesses these above skills you can simply hire them.
Python integration with other languages:
- Python when integrated with C language – CPython.
- RubyPython when Ruby is integrated with Python.
- Jython – Python combined with Java.
- IronPython – .NET and C#.
- PyObjc – Python when integrated with Objective C.
Python can be used to build many applications and let us see some of them:
- JP Morgan (depend on Python for many applications)
- Yahoo! (depend on Python for many applications)
- IBM Mainframes
- Netflix (DVD mail)
- YouTube (Interestingly the app is designed using “Python”)
What is all about the Django framework?
Django is a Python web framework that assists in fast development, clean and straightforward design. Another benefit is it is free and open–source. It was developed in the years 2003 to 2005. Updated versions are being released every year to keep with the latest technical alterations.
- Less code
- Quick development
Due to all these above advantages, the Django framework is extensively used as it owns all the features to build a successful application.
Any kind of web application can easily be constructed I.e. from any CMS sites to news sites. The content is delivered in any format including HTML, RSS feeds, JSON, XML, etc.
Let us look at some of the steps which you can follow while hiring Python developers:
- Clearly go through the resume of the developer and know the skills of the person along with where the person is currently working.
- Discuss their past works to evaluate their skills.
- You can even call the previous company of the interviewee and find out about the person’s work behavior and so on.
- You can organize a call with the candidate to check how they answer.
- You can look for any latest certifications of the interviewee if they have completed.
- Check how they acknowledge you once you reveal your new project regarding any new ideas or suggestions and also confirm if they are interested to work or not.
- Check if the interviewee is capable of delivering the work in time.
The above points can be followed by you while interviewing the candidate.
Points to remember:
- Don’t hire the Python developer if he/she accepts to work for less salary.
- Don’t prefer candidates who do not respond to you when you arrange a call or meeting.
- Don’t choose candidates who are not having sound knowledge related to the latest technology and so on.
Cost to Hire a Python Developer:
- Cost basically varies from geographical location immensely.
Offshoring is the best way to get your developing jobs done. And, among offshoring countries India is the best as the developers work for a reasonable rate and the end product is of high quality and standards. Meanwhile, hiring can be done from various online job platforms – freelancer, Upwork, etc.
- If you are looking for a part-time developer again the hourly rate might be less. If you are looking for a full-time developer again the rate may be high.
Roughly, the cost estimate globally is around 62 – 82$ per hour rate and varies according to your needs.
In India, the hourly rate of a Python developer – full-time is $15 per hour and might vary slightly.
Python is preferred over many programming languages to build web applications, gaming, and many more. The web and mobile applications which are built using Python are capable of functioning on many major operating systems.
Python has taken its seat in the market of the web world. No Doubt! Hence, many businesses are showing interest in using Python to build web and mobile applications.
The cost of a Python developer varies from location to location. Overall, the hourly rate is around 15-82$ per hour globally.
If you want to get an application designed and built using Python you can hire Python Developer from Next Big Technology which is the best python and app development company in India and at NBT we customize your requirements as you need.
Thanks for reading our post “Let’s Evaluate Cost to Hire a Python Developer”, please connect with us for any further inquiry. We are Next Big Technology, a leading web & Mobile Application Development Company. We build high-quality applications to full fill all your business needs.