There are umpteen apps in this era. Mobile app developers are developing and releasing as many apps in the software market. If you want to know how much does it cost to make an app then you must read this article. It will definitely help you to get a basic structural idea and accordingly you can plan your projects.
Mobile app development companies are continuously working on numerous app development projects. The apps are of many kinds.
Cost depends on numerous factors. It may range from 0 to million dollars. All depends on the functionality and features in the app.
Below are the factors, which effects the costs while developing an app: How Much Does It Cost to Make an iOS or Android App
- Type: Cost varies on the kind of app which needs to be developed such as business app, social networking. Health and fitness, gaming, entertainment, fashion and beauty, kitchen and cooking, etc.
- Platform: On which platform you need the app to be developed such as for iOS or Android or windows.
- Complexity: Whether the design is going to range as simple, medium, or complex.
- Structure, pages and features: Database, which needs to be incorporated while developing an app, is also a consideration. Along with features which must be installed such as audio, camera, gallery, calendar, clock. Etc. and the list goes on.
- Kind: Whether the app is going to be native, hybrid.
- Versions: If the version of the app is basic or advanced.
- Database: If the app is going to fetch the data using MySQL, MongoDB,etc
- ERP: Which kind of integration is necessary for the app such as ORACLE, NETSUITE,etc
- API: If the app requires NodeJS, Ruby or some other coding platform, then developer may charge accordingly.
- Cost of developing an app depends on kind of CMS, Analytics, e-commerce integrations and few other features, which the customer would like to incorporate into the app.
Cost also depends on geographical factor that is location.
Let us know broadly discuss the “costs” based on complexity:
Cost at ($)50 rate
Cost at ($)100 rate
|Simple||There would be no integrations, back end computing. Basic features such as calendar, social browsing, email logging, etc would be present||450||25000||35000|
|Medium||API integrations,payment features, UI features, back end computing, etc would be present||850||40000||80000|
|Complex||Third party integrations, animations, multi-language support along with real time features would be present||1500||75000||150000|
Above mentioned figures just help you to get overall basic idea and structure on costs for the apps. Android and iOS apps take almost the same time for the development. Android apps take little longer time for app development due to variation in the screen size, which makes harder for developers.
As discussed above, you would have got a clear picture on the factors, which effect the pricing of the app development. Cost remains same for iOS or Android apps. You can get the help of Mobile app developers if you need any app development on iOS or Android platform. Mobile app Development Company assists in delivering seamless apps across. Then why worries! Good Luck!