A POS, Point of Sale, is the place where customers make a payment for the products and services they have opted for. POS is the central component for the business like sales, inventory, and customer management. POS, is the place where customers pay for the products and services including the taxes as applicable. POS can be at a physical store as terminals to process card payments or virtual points like computers or mobile devices.
POS has evolved from simple cash registers to complex and sophisticated hubs that manage sales, financial, customer experience, promotional offers, and other operational processes. Initially POS were simple cash counters, but after they were coupled with computers, they became powerful hubs for finance, sales, and promotions. In the modern era of mobile technology entire stores are converted into POS via the use of mobiles and tablets thus creating good customer satisfaction and driving the business growth simultaneously.
Hire our expert POS Developers to get customized solutions for your web application needs. Our high experience, qualified, and skilled developers have years of hands-on experience working with POS. The applications that we make are built using the latest technologies having all modern features that suit diverse business models at prices that are light on your pockets. Hire POS developers on an hourly or fixed price basis to take your revenues, profits, reputations, and consumer base at astronomical levels. Get in touch with us to know more.
– Display unit to show the billing
– A keyboard/touchscreen device to select products and enter data
– Barcode scanner to scan billed objects
– A Printer to print the receipt
– Cash register – for storage of cash obtained during sales
– A software interface to complete the process
– The owner purchases the license and installs the software on the system
– The owner has to update, upgrade and maintain the software
– Larger organizations may require dedicated IT professionals
– High cost of hardware
– The owner can access the software on any device via an internet connection
– Software updates are pushed to the POS
– No dedicated software team is required, 1-2 individuals suffice
– Lower upfront cost
– Scan and count products
– Manage stock levels by creating product variations (size, color)
– Identify inventory items with a unique serial number (e.g. barcode)
– Track inventory levels across multiple locations
– Consolidating purchases and orders in one order
– Attach a transaction to a customer
– Store and track customers’ purchase history
– Capture customer personal information like name, age, birthday, phone number, and email address
– Use email marketing to stay in touch with them
– A loyalty program with a rewards system
– Add employees to your system
– Create and modify schedules for employees based on forecast activity
– Email schedules to employees
– Track employees’ work time
– Analyze the top performers
Integrations and add-ons extend the functionality of your POS beyond what its core features are.
– Inventory management
– Warehouse management
– Order fulfillment
– And much more.
– POS system eliminates human errors and saves money in the long run
– It makes the execution of transactions quick and saves customers precious time.
– In a cloud-based POS system, there is almost no installation required, it also eliminates the worry and pain of software updates, back-ups, and maintenance.
– Track and manage the inventory in real-time, if the stocks are low it sends you alerts; you can order them quickly before they go out of stock
– It reduces paper works, produces reports to give you an insight into how your business is doing.
– Helps you to categorize the products under the different field for efficient product management.
– It makes better CRM with the customers. You can easily find out a record of customers; they can easily return their purchase or exchange within no time.
– No need to hire accountants to maintain and manage hundreds of transactions.
– You can easily see past transactions
– It automates the ordering process
– More detailed and itemized receipts to the customers
– Add promotions and discounts on the products
– Control and manage CRM, inventory management, customer payment security, sales and returns, discount and product bundling, employee working hours
– Increase sales with targeted offers
– Grow total customer lifetime value
– Drive visits by rewarding customers with loyalty programs
– Save sales by integrating POS systems with retail operational systems, from merchandising to supply chain
– Maximize inventory value and reduce waste
– Optimize supply chain logistics for better margins and more targeted customer preference
– Leverage data to avoid waste, overstaffing, and theft
– Speed-up transaction time
– Improve service levels and save sales
– Identify suspicious trends, transactions, and other anomalies
– Respond instantly via automated alerts
– Ensure Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliance
– Quickly identify stolen credit cards and other fraudulent credentials
– Reduce associate ramp-up time and errors
– Speed transaction time
– Speed deployment and time to value
– Quickly and cost-effectively extend the scope and value of your POS system
– Dramatically simplify implementation, monitoring, patching, and upgrades<
Shoppers nowadays make purchases anywhere, anytime, and expect the product and service delivery in no time, if you fail to do so there are very high chances that they won’t come back. Today consumers are unwilling to wait in long queues whether in-store or in restaurants, POS can help in faster transactions thus providing customer gratification.
Here’s a summary of the top features a retail POS should have:
– Credit card processing
– Inventory tracking
– Multi-store scalability
– Color and size matrix
– Product variants
– Employee commissions
– Customer database
– Gift registry and layaways
– Purchase orders
– Sales reporting
– Hardware integrations like barcode scanners and digital scales
– Software customization
– Software/hardware support
– Mobile and cloud-based technology
– We build websites that manifest excellence and aptly meet the diverse POS Development needs of the businesses.
– We have full technical expertise in POS Development, we bundle the best-suited technology with every project to meet stringent deadlines.
– We make detailed workflow models for every project to sync well with the requirements to deliver the highest quality projects with guaranteed satisfaction to global clients.
– To keep up with the technological advancements and changes, we make our toolbox highly adaptable and scalable and implement these changes to our POS development services immediately.
– Our team is one of the best and technologically strongest teams in the universe that guarantees to deliver the exact solutions for the requirements that you have asked for.
– We believe in delivering the solutions that are the best in the market and are light on your pocket. Our price ranges are much lower than our competitors, so we can offer affordable solutions.
– We are available round the clock to answer our clients’ queries and help them serve better through different communication channels.
– We never force you to take hosting or other services from us, the choice is the entire of the clients.
– We always book domain and hosting on your name
– We provide you prices that are affordable in pockets and are also highly competitive.
– We offer content writing so that you get all solutions at one point and hence save on time and money.
– Since we are experts in SEO/online marketing we ensure that your site is search engine friendly.
– Our sites are fully responsive and mobile-friendly.
– The website we develop is never a replica or duplicate of any other website. We offer a fresh, unique, and creative website that gives a unique identity to your business.
NBT is an award-winning POS software development company in India, the USA, and the UK. We equip you with POS systems with advance and modern features like sales tracking, inventory management, and user management. We create a web-based POS system that syncs with your business models and drives your productivity and growth.
Our expert developers at NBT create POS development solutions for various businesses customized to meet their diverse needs. We develop POS solutions for bars, restaurants, salons, spas, retail stores, grocery stores, and many more.
Our team of proficient developers ensures that POS is not just a cash-collector but has other features also. We develop POS solutions for small to medium to large scale businesses of various domains. We develop solutions for both web and mobile applications.
We build feature-rich POS that can be integrated with 3rd party devices to offer enhanced functionality and customer experience. We provide you in-built analytics dashboard to track and monitor all the key performance indicators right in one place.
Our customized POS software terminals ensure that you can accept payments by most of the methods like cash, PayPal, Google Pay, Apple Pay, SecurePay, Amazon Pay, credit cards, debit cards, loyalty, and gift cards.
We deliver an inventory management module with the POS to check the stock levels in real-time, get low stock alerts; we also ensure that the system is well integrated and synced with Barcode and QR scanners and RFIDs.
You can track and monitor all the vital stats of your business right in one place thanks to our data mining, predictive analytics. with the help of our latest data analytics techniques, you can get deep insights into your business to render high profits and a large customer base.
Our accounting module manages the credit and debit accounts and integrates with other third-party accounting programs to keep a close eye on your accounts by keeping track of revenues and expenses.
We make web-based terminal interfaces that can be successfully integrated with e-commerce sites like Shopify, Magento, etc.
To ensure a loyal and permanent consumer base, we make sure that CRM software is successfully linked to automated user profile creation, targeted promotions, gift cards, and discount coupons, and many more. All this help to analyze customer behavior and buying pattern to entice them for future visits.
Sometimes can also be used in other similar businesses like gyms, barbershops, massage parlors, tattoo parlors, and ice-cream parlors.
A cloud-based POS system is a point of sale platform that stores information on the cloud. Cloud-based systems typically don’t record much information on your terminal device. Instead, all data is stored in the cloud and synchronized across multiple terminals. One of the main advantages of cloud software is that it eliminates the need for expensive onsite servers to manage your data.
Most of the new small business technology is app-based and on mobile platforms. Most of the mobile small business systems are designed to be light, flexible, and cost-effective. A lot of apps can be very feature-rich and have everything you need without spending thousands on a touchscreen POS terminal. Tablet is perfect for environments like a small retail shop, little restaurant, boutique store, cafe. Places where you need quality features and functions but where a cash register may not be enough to get the job done.
In a busy bar, nightclub speed is necessary for a better service, so the software and hardware should be as fast as possible other you will end up having unhappy customers who are least likely to visit you again. Bar and Nightclub POS have some typical features like liquor inventory management, bar prep printing, faster checkout, reordering, and loyalty and reward program.
A restaurant POS not only has core features like other POS systems but also add-ons tailored for this type of business. For instance, it allows you to pup an order and send it to direct the kitchen, track food usage helping in increasing staff and food prepping efficiency. Restaurant marketing, customer management, online ordering, loyalty program, server sales performance, new versus repeat customers, invoice purchasing, menu performance, employee management, and sales reporting are some other features.
Hire Top Class POS Developers on different basis as per your requirements and budget.Let’s Talk
POS software serves as a terminal operating system similar to Windows, macOS, Android, iOS. The software helps you to process the orders with the help of underlying hardware. Large organizations get custom-built software as per their requirements to match their business.
A Point of Sale terminal is a card reading machine that accepts the payment done for an order placed. These terminals are integrated with the POS software to offer a seamless checkout system. e.g. bills are automatically printed after the card is swiped on the terminal. Modern POS systems can accept payments from different types of methods like NFC enabled cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay, etc.
Most of the modern allows you to have a look at your sales. Some present this information in a detailed manner and in a way that allows you to see the relevant information in an easy and efficient way. POS systems generate sales reports based on products sold, hours of operations, number of employees, total sales in amount, gross profit generated, gross margin, net profit
Inventory management should be at the core of the POS systems, it keeps the track of the inventory levels so that you know when the sticks levels are low and when it's time to order to replenish the levels.
POS system should give CRM system to track and monitor the customer data to help build a strong relationship with the consumers to make them permanent and help in repeat purchases.
Employees are the main assets of a company; the performance of a company is majorly dependent on the individual performances of its employees. POS systems can help to set sales targets, know the top performers and low performers.
Cash drawers provide a secure place to store the cash. As cashless transactions are gaining popularity, these cash drawers may lose relevance in years to come.
POS systems dispense out the bill copy, purchase receipts for the products they have purchased; nowadays e-mail and SMS receipts are also gaining popularity.
It is used to display the inventory and does other functions like employee check-in, sales reports. With the advancement in technology, mobile devise like smartphones and tablets are taking over the heavy monitors.
Barcodes are unique IDs of the products, scanning barcodes automates the product checkout process, it brings out the product information like rate, discount percentage, etc. scanners also automatically adjusts the stocks levels, e.g. once a product is sold, the stock level automatically lowers by the sold numbers.
Payment can be made through credit or debit cards, these cards are read by the card readers and payment is made at the POS system. As people are gradual, moving toward cashless transactions, these card readers are becoming popular nowadays.
Words that describe our quality and keep us motivated...
After a long time we haven’t found people who meet our needs, we came to you through a recommendation and you did the job in a great way!
Both we and our customers are very satisfied with the quality of the work, the listening and the speed of execution.
Next Big Technology been an excellent resource for us over the last few years with keeping our website updated. Amit is prompt in his responses and very strong technically. Anytime we have a problem with our website, I just write to him and they are able to fix it quickly and efficiently. I would highly recommend working with Next Big Technology.
I like how responsive they are to solving problems. Especially helping fix any bugs during development. They are also really easy to work with because of their down to earth communication and dealings.
Next Big Technology provide top notch Web and Mobile App Solutions, we develop high quality and innovative Web and Mobile Applications which can be easily stand out in competitive market. Our Developers works on latest and trending technologies and we always deliver requirement specific and user centric applications as per business needs.
We build high quality Android and IOS mobile applications using latest app development technologies. We design innovative and unique mobile apps which help you to grow and standout your business. Our developed mobile applications are top trending and high performing in all environments.View More Details
We build top notch and quality websites, our developed websites are secure, fully responsive, speed optimized and seo friendly. We design creative and eye catching websites, which help you to build online presence for your business and stand tall in competitive market.View More Details
We are a team of highly talented developers, If you are looking to hire experienced developers with us then you should know little more about us, Why you should hire our developers..
Our Developers are well skilled and talented in their respective technologies. We hired developers with excellent coding and communication skills.
We do offer best in industry rates. We offer you to hire dedicated developers on your terms and as per your budget. Our cost model is best in market.
Our top class project management ensure and timeline delivery of a quality product, which is requirement specific and completely business oriented.
We do follow all quality standards of Design, Development, Testing, Agile Model OF Development, SEO Standards and platform compatibility.
We do work with different clients from all part of World and we provide services as per their timezone. Our developers got available as per their timezone preferences.
We have great pool of expert developers in all technologies. Which gives you a choice to choose developers as per your requirements and budget.
We are the leading mobile and web development company in India to provide affordable and quality services to our clients.
Make your Software with the features you wish for we offer the custom Software which solves your business requirements.
We are the leading web design company in the World which provide all types of website development to fullfull your business needs
We build the top notch online store of your business, which make us one of the best e-commerce website development company.
We offer high quality mobile app development services for both Android and iOS development with the best approach of the business needs.
We offer a innovative and unique design for web and app & Which allow your mobile app or website standout in competitive market.
Get the high quality Web and Mobile App solution from The Next Big Technology. We have the best quality analyst who test application on all environment.
We provide Software consulting services for all your software development needs. We provide consulting for Web and Mobile App Services.
We increase your brand value and allow your business to generate leads. We provide SEO, SMM, PPC and online marketing services.
Budget is one of the major factor when it comes to Web and Mobile App Development. We have some different models to choose from.
Hiring the developers from a top Web and Mobile App development company and calling them to work at your office premise.
If you do not want to call our Web and Mobile App developers to your office, this offsite model lets you outsource them.
Hybrid is one of the best hiring models for those who are looking for the benefits of both onsite and offsite models.
There are entrepreneurs who want to get the Web and Mobile App developed in a fixed budget and this model is for them.
For business owners who are looking for speedy Web and Mobile App development, this is the perfect hiring for them.
For businesses who are looking to hire Web and Mobile App developers on an hourly basis, this is the perfect model for them.