Travel Management solutions basically are on the brink of change. Traditionally manual processes that have been widely followed are basically now giving way to further technology-driven basic automated processes. With now the universal use of some smart phones, the population of the younger generation is getting just used to electronic travel planning. This calls now for travel desk teams to rapidly respond to the evolving actions of employees. This also actually calls for innovative technological technologies and opens up options for cab service providers to somehow aggregate small suppliers to offer corporate taxi solutions.
There are a number of cab management providers that can actually help you handle travel requirements, but then here are a few criteria for a group should actually look out for their own travel managing solutions.
* Availability: continuous flow supply of cabins, particularly at peak hours and otherwise especially mostly at odd hours.
* Flexibility: a real solution that once again helps travel desks and workers to handle their movements quickly.
* Automation: automated solution now for routing, booking, path assignment, push notification, invoices.
Employee experience: this requires a convenient booking experience and a high-quality service.
How would that help you?
The Employee Travel Management Software runs from a centralized dashboard which helps track the performance, condition and location of each vehicle in real time. The perceptual, in-memory system helps organize routes and otherwise pick-up times for workers effectively. NBT solutions actually charge 5000USD to 20,000 USD for one time if you want to make this kind of app. If you want hourly rate then it is 15USD to 20 USD.
Let us look at some of the features of this whole solution and the advantages that they offer to the company
- Live Tracking: One of the key challenges of a shift-type job format is to ensure the safety of workers when travelling. It comes now with the most advanced dashboard that accurately monitors both the state of the car and the activities of the journey. Real-time data stream is displayed in an intuitive and usable user interface that allows to quickly monitoring travel status, such as late, idle, idle, path divergence, and otherwise status, such as with boarded and also reached destination.
- Effective route planning: corporate transport is unorganized by the Allocated Vehicle Supervisor with a somewhat manual routing method specified just some hours before the whole trip. These arbitrary methods of dedicating cars contribute to under-use, cost a lot of money, and maximize travel time. The routing algorithm actually automates the entire operation, making the vehicles as optimal, effective and secure as possible.
- Employee App: it would be a fantastic value-added offer that businesses will offer to their staff as it provides great comfort and protection to employees. Before each and every pick-up and drop-off, staff will now watch vehicles in real time and display Driver/Vehicle information along with photographs of the correct cabs.
Indeed, a travel management solution for workers is one of the main differentiators that have the ability to streamline one of the hardest organizational issues each and every day. This important move towards converting employee transport management into a data-enabled system would go a long way towards increasing employees’ confidence somewhere in the company, securing their protection and enhancing their overall productivity.